Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: Luna M5 Next Week - Still Many Open Bugs

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, thanks for the info.
Should the bugs that have a pending contribution be targeted for M6 then, or do you use the review flag to find them, or will you look at Gerrit... or the 3 of them ;) ?

In Platform UI, we only target them when we're ready to commit to fixing them.  But when we do our contribution days, we scan Gerrit first and then bugs with patches second (we don't get as many of these any more).

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster