Do you honestly expect this to work? It is Monday and I am more grumpy
than usual, but I somehow think that most developers are well aware of
the problems in their projects and simply don't have the time/resources
needed to address them. You can tell about the bad problems in m2e you
face, but I have my priorities and not very likely to change them.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 2013-09-21 10:26 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
I wonder if this post should trigger some critical evaluation of which
problems developers have with eclipse and whether or not these issues
will be addressed.
There are a bunch of critiques out there (recent blog post,
ihateeclipse,…) but I have the feeling that these sites don't change any
project's plans. It sill goes on as before.

In other words: I'm missing a call to action and a plan.
Maybe PMCs and architecture council should put this on their agenda and
discuss critical issues with the project leads of the relevant groups.
It would be great, e.g., to see performance goals and measure in any
project's project plan for Luna.

Marcel

On Sep 21, 2013, at 3:56 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx