Re: [eclipse-dev] Pervasive PSQL support for JPA 2.0

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking for. If you plan to add a new (sub-) project, then you should talk to the Eclipse Foundation. This mailing list is reserved for the development of the Eclipse top-level project.

Dani

From: Asha Nallana <Asha.Nallana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 17.10.2012 08:23
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Pervasive PSQL support for JPA 2.0

Hello,

Pervasive is working on providing  PSQL support  for EclipseLink JPA 2.0 and would like to get the  PSQL  Database Platform  added to the list of extension projects.
I have already submitted a bug (392109) for this.

What are my next steps?

Thanks,
Asha

NOTICE: All information in and attached to this email may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this message. _______________________________________________
eclipse-dev mailing list
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx