Re: [eclipse-dev] Try out the eclipse platform CBI build

Zitat von Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can also pull back the original script and move the templates into
scripts as well, if you'd like.

Misunderstanding: I don't understand why the web site and your mail don't mention the build script.

I could understand if you wanted something improved or fixed but you deleted all traces of it on the new build wiki page and your mail again contained only the old, manual, error prone build instructions.

Was the script really that bad? ;-)

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top