From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/14/2012 08:58 AM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Reminder of Juno SR1 RC1 +0
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Quick reminder, RC1 +0 build is scheduled for Wednesday, sign-offs will be Thursday, and promotion on Friday.

Also, RC1 is considered "warm-up" ... not a true, nearly-frozen, ready-for-full-adopter-testing "release candidate".

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2_1.php

But, a good time to triage what's targeted to "4.2.1" (if anything) and come up with realistic, feasible lists.