[eclipse-dev] Reminder for Status Wiki ...

I thought it'd be a good idea ... till we all get used to it ... to remind everyone to be sure to update your status on the "Status_meetings" wiki page ... preferable at least an hour before the meeting on Wednesday.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings/Minutes

Note 1: I've pre-populated the page with "Component Sections" ... feel free to add/remove, reorganize, etc., ... but wanted to emphasis the reasons I've set them up as sections (instead of say, bullets), is that, in theory, the wiki allows concurrent editing, as long as the edits are to separate sections. In my personal experience, it doesn't work perfectly ... but the hope is we'd all get less "conflicts" that need to be resolved before saving edits.

Note 2: John, or Dani, or anyone else who might lead the meeting, if you have a preferred order or organization (say, by person?) feel free to reorganize the order. I mostly took the components from our "sign-off" pages as a starting point, so there is no reason not to improve or evolve the list or order as we move forward (if someone sees a way to do it).