Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Discussion Topics - 13 June 2012

> ... a potential problem with continuing work before we used the annotated tags, but that was a misunderstanding on my part. ....

But, still, I think best to do "continuing work" in a "topic branch" or "feature branch" (e.g. named <committer_id>/<topic>). There is a chance,
though very very small, that some blocking problem might still be found that would require a respin next week. Or, perhaps others know more about how to get back to RC4 state for a rebuild ... but ... if it was me ... I'd take the easy way and use a feature branch between now and 6/27.