Re: [eclipse-dev] [platform-releng-dev] eclipse.platform.ui Git repository is operational again...

>Please do not hesitate to approach us with questions or inquiries about
this incident.
Do you know what caused the problem in the first place ? Are there any
things that others should keep in mind so that something of this sort does
not happen again?

To be honest I was a bit surprised that deleting branches was so 'easy'
with Git. Is it possible to disable this on git.eclipse.org especially for
master and maintenance branches?

Deepak

From:	Remy Suen <remysuen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:	"Eclipse platform release engineering list."