[eclipse-dev] Please review critical bugs

We have an unusually high number of critical bugs open for this point in the release (90 open, vs, 40 at end of 3.6 and 41 at end of 3.5). While browsing through these bugs, I found a number that haven't had any initial follow-up from committers, for example asking for stack traces, logs, build ids, etc. I even found one in the wrong place that needed to be moved to another project. Although it's probably too late for this release, please make sure you review blocker/critical defects to at least ensure there is sufficient information, check if they are reproducible, and make sure they are filed in the right component. Here is a handy link to critical bugs open in Platform/JDT/PDE:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&bug_severity=critical&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=JDT&product=PDE&product=Platform&classification=Eclipse

John

Back to the top