[eclipse-dev] Fw: e4 Move Review

FYI, the move of components involved in the Eclipse 4.0 release from e4 to Platform has been approved by the EMO. For more details see http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/4.0_Release_Process

John

----- Forwarded by John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM on 07/19/2010 02:53 PM -----
Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/13/2010 03:32 PM

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Webmaster(Matt Ward)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
e4 Move Review

Hello John and Mike,

We checked your Communication Channel this morning, and there was no
request to hold your review on a conference call. Therefore, there
will be no Review Call, and the EMO has declared your review to be
successful based on your review docuware and on community feedback.

Congratulations on your successful Move Review. Please post on your
Communication Channel that your review was successful. After that your
next step is to open a bug, assigned to Webmaster, with a cc to EMO
and Sharon Corbett (cc'd above).

The bug should lists the tasks to be done to facilitate the move, and
reflect the Move Plan you outlined in your Move Review docuware.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top