[eclipse-dev] iplog flag changes in bugzilla

You may notice me changing the "iplog" flag on various bugs this week. This is in preparation for submitting our IP logs which are due today. Most committers are now doing this correctly, but there are still a few cases of committers incorrectly putting the "iplog+" flag in both the bug report as a whole and on the attachment. This is incorrect - the flag should only be used on the attachment. For more details see:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Bug_Tracking#Tracking_IP_Contributions

John

Back to the top