Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse project plan updated

Hi Greg,

They are both correct!  The Eclipse top-level project belongs to the "Helios+0" group, so our milestone and RC dates match the RC1+0, RC2+0, etc, dates on the Helios simultaneous release plan. Our project has to finish each milestone a few days earlier to give the other projects time to do final integration and testing, so our finish dates are what show up in our individual project plan.

Hope that clarifies,

John

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/05/2010 11:39 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse project plan updated

John,

The release milestone dates on the plan are out of sync with the Helios wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Simultaneous_Release_Plan). Which are the correct ones?

Thanks,
Greg