From an Architecture Council's point of view, I think that Project Athena is very important
for the Eclipse community to prosper, allowing small projects to get their infrastructure
right and focus on coding rather than building.

Thanks in advance to all who are helping out with this! If we can contribute to a
dummy's doc (and be it just by proofreading), please let us know.

Thanks
Martin

From: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 11:00 PM
To: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Download path for UFaceKit and Builds

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Kim Moir <Kim_Moir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tom

I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated.  Believe me, I understand your pain :-)  Writing good software is complex.  Similarly, building software can be very complicated.

I'm volunteering to help Tom with the Athena-based build so hopefully things go OK :)

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top