[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes June 17, 2009

3.5 is done. Yay!

There will be no architecture meeting on July 1st as we take a week off to celebrate the release and various local holidays.

Please conduct retrospectives with your teams. Evaluate what worked well this release, what didn't work well, and any ideas on how to improve the development process. Some retrospective issues will be local to your specific team, but for any cross-team or cross-project retrospective items, please gather them up and we'll discuss them during the July 8th architecture meeting. This feedback is important to helping the Eclipse PMC and EMO improve the development process for the Helios release - if they don't know it's broken, they won't fix it!

John (substitute Boris)

Back to the top