[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse-dev] Severity in duplicating bug reports - should be the greater of the two
- From: "Francis Upton" <francisu@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:22:49 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Opera Mail/9.64 (Linux)
We just had a problem where we did not catch a critical bug in 3.5 in part
because the severity of the bug that the critical bug was dup'ed against
was major, so it did not trigger the proper escalation.
I have filed this bug against Bugzilla to automate this:
But in the mean time, please make sure the severity of the remaining bug
accurately reflects the severity of the situation when dup'ing a bug.
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
- Dr Seuss, Oh the Places You'll Go
Francis Upton IV
Tel 510 835 3123
Fax 510 779 5226
Cell 510 432 1589