Re: [eclipse-dev] Yarr! 3.5M2 now on the horizon

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but is a p2 site available for this milestone?

I am currently running 3.4 and I would like to start getting the milestones as they roll out. Is this a possibility, or should we still just be downloading the tarballs?

cheers,
Ian

Kim Moir wrote:

After fortnights spent swabbing the deck and sloshing vermin out to sea, the Eclipse crew is tickled to announce that 3.5M2 has cast off her moorings.

New and Seaworthy
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M2-200809180100/eclipse-news-M2.html

Eclipse
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M2-200809180100/index.php

Equinox
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-3.5M2-200809180100/index.php

Ahoy, enjoy the new milestone She's a beauty!

Kim
dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.