Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT: Change in 3.4.1-RC1 schedule

It appears that with OTT long week-end coming in, our releng activity will be more reduced than anticipated over the week-end.
Essentially, we need to converge by Friday end of day (OTT time), including time for sending the bits to the Foundation.

So we are requesting to start testing immediately on M20080827-2000, holding off any further changes to RC1 for now; unless absolutely critical (need PMC approval).
RC1 verification should thus start NOW(thursday), so that in the event of a critical rebuild, we would still be able to conduct it by end of Friday.

Pending changes are to be postponed to RC2, for which we can restart building automatically during the week-end.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sauf indication contraire ci-dessus:/ Unless stated otherwise above:
Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 euros
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430

Back to the top