Re: [eclipse-dev] Please help me stop the context menu abuse

Max Rydahl Andersen schrieb:

> I suggest that we push for getting such "project enablement" items moved to that menu instead and maybe even create a "Enable >" sub menu under it.
>
> WDYT ? If this is the wrong list to push this then please let me know where else to push to get this into Eclipse 3.4 and not wait another year... ;)

Yes, please! My context menu hardly fits on the screen already and
keyboard shortcut triplicates cancel each other out :(

The context menu should be for stuff I need all the time, not for things
that I might need once.

That being said, I fear the only solution is to open bugs for each
project because I can't see a way for Platform to enforce this rule.

I'm starting with this with Q4E:
http://code.google.com/p/q4e/issues/detail?id=418

Regards,

http://darkviews.blogspot.com/          http://www.pdark.de/