Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031008 (Timestamp: 200310081556):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

ZRH has verified that the fixes for Platform Text, JDT Text and JDT UI and
that the corresponding problems got fixed.

Dani

             sonia_dimitrov@ca
             .ibm.com
             eclipse-dev-admin         eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             08.10.2003 22:26          [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20031008 (Timestamp:
                                       200310081556):Build is complete.
             Please respond to         Automated JUnit testing is
             eclipse-dev@eclip         starting.
                  se.org

Build I20031008 (Timestamp: 200310081556):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20031008-200310081556