Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder to component leads: Status by end of day tomorrow!

Mike,

Toronto team has a status meeting every Tuesday 11am-12pm. I create the
status note based on the meeting minutes, which takes some time.
Consequently, Toronto team status note will be available every Tuesday by
1pm (most of the time by 12:30pm). Will that work for you?

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      Mike
                      Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      IBMCA                     cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] Reminder to component leads: Status by end of day tomorrow!
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      09/29/2003 08:00
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

As was discussed in the last status meeting, we want to have the status
available *before* the meeting from now on, so everyone please get their
inputs in to me before noon (Eastern) on Tuesday so that I can put them
together for the end of the day.

McQ.

Back to the top