Re: [eclipse-dev] Failing Nightly builds

The patch has been provided last Friday, but incorrectly released in the
build mecanism.

             Sonia
             Dimitrov/Ottawa/I
             BM@IBMCA                                                   To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Failing Nightly
             09/29/03 09:51 AM         builds

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

The recent failing nightly builds are due to bug 43600.  The fix for this
has been released into our build mechanism.  I am running  a test build
(Nightly) and will notify teams of any problems encountered.

Sonia

Back to the top