[eclipse-dev] Problems running Help tests in I20030924 and N20030924

The same problem reported yesterday with running the Help JUnit plug-in test has re-occured in both I20030924 and N20030924.  It also appears that a deadlock occurred in either the nightly or integration build while running the Platform UI JUnit plug-in test.  The UI team is investigating.

The tests are completing, results will be available shortly.

Sonia

Back to the top