Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M3 Final Build in progress

I was curious to see what the annoyance was, but the bug 42519 does not
exist yet.
(I've seen a similar thing happen in 'Minority Report')

|         |           Dirk              |
|         |           Baeumer/Zurich/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCH            |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           08/28/2003 01:53  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                     |
  |       cc:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M3 Final Build in progress                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

As PDE, JDT/UI discoverd an annoyance (see bug 42519). Since the fix is
trivial we would like
to contribute it to the upcoming build. We have released the fix and
updated  the map file.

Dirk

P.S.: is there any schedule available when the new build will happen?

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M3 Final Build in
             08/27/2003 11:35          progress
             PM

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

The following teams have updated their build submissions since yesterday's
test candidate.

ant
core
jdtdebug
jdtui
pde
swt
team
text
ui
update

Only these teams will be required to validate this build.  If you believe
other teams should retest, please send a message to eclipse-dev.  Teams
need to advise us if there are any issues that prevent us from declaring
this build 3.0 M3.  We will rebuild Thursday as necessary.

Kim