Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M3 Final Build in progress

"The best Eclipse build of the summer!  A very enthusiastic GO!"  -  Wassim
Melhem, PDE

|         |           Kim               |
|         |           Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IB|
|         |           MCA               |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           08/27/2003 05:35  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M3 Final Build in progress                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                               |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The following teams have updated their build submissions since yesterday's
test candidate.

ant
core
jdtdebug
jdtui
pde
swt
team
text
ui
update

Only these teams will be required to validate this build.  If you believe
other teams should retest, please send a message to eclipse-dev.  Teams
need to advise us if there are any issues that prevent us from declaring
this build 3.0 M3.  We will rebuild Thursday as necessary.

Kim

Back to the top