[eclipse-dev] Problem running JDT UI JUnit plugin tests in I20030827 (16:20)

The JDT UI tests became "hung" again on Linux GTK during the I20030827 (16:20) test run.  As described for the nightly builds, I am unable to capture a thread dump using "kill -3" or "kill -QUIT" due to the vm being used.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to troubleshoot this.

Test results for this build will be available shortly.

Sonia

Back to the top