Re: Fw: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: 3.0 M3 test candidate build today

PDE is good for testing, but we will take advantage of the noon rebuild to
submit a couple of minor fixes.

Wassim.

|         |           DJ                |
|         |           Houghton/Ottawa/IB|
|         |           M@IBMCA           |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           08/26/2003 11:24  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Fw: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: 3.0 M3 test candidate build today                                                               |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

Platform/Core has nothing to submit for the noon re-build.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 08/26/2003 11:23 AM -----

                      Dorian

                      Birsan/Toronto/IBM        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      @IBMCA                    cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev]
Reminder: 3.0 M3 test candidate
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         build today

                      eclipse.org

                      08/26/2003 11:12

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      eclipse-dev

Install/Update is good for testing.

-Dorian

   Kim
   Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA            To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent by:                         cc:
   eclipse-dev-admin@eclips         Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
   e.org                    Reminder: 3.0 M3 test candidate build today

   08/26/2003 09:42 AM
   Please respond to
   eclipse-dev

Today's goal is to produce a 3.0 M3 test candidate that is good for
tomorrow's test pass. Teams - please advise us of the status of the 8am
integration build as soon as you are able to provide one. A rebuild will
take place at 12pm EDT if required.

Kim