Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse splash screeens

The current Eclipse splash screen has existed only in .bmp format. We've
been using Adobe Photoshop to update it from release to release.

However, the Eclipse logo is now available in .ai format on
http://eclipse.org/artwork/main.html.

cecconae@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/16/2003 04:29 PM