RE: [eclipse-dev] Code Generation help required

Title: RE: [eclipse-dev] Code Generation help required

Inside Eclipse, pick:

Help | Help Contents | JDT Plug-in Developer's Guide | Programmer's Guide | JDT Core | Manipulating Java Code.

If that's not enough, buy "The Java Developer's Guide to Eclipse".  It has an excellent chapter on the JDT's code generation capabilities.

Regards,

Dave