[eclipse-dev] How can I get current active resource

Hi there, florian [csshsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] already mentioned, its quite hard to code something different from auto wizards and examples due to the lack of tutorials and
documentation.

I have two questions I trying to solve more than I could afford myself and I couldn't find out from api logic convenient to do that:
1. How at any given moment I can get the active resource and project I am working on ???????
    I have the plugin or IWorkSopaceRoot or what ever makes sense , where do I go from there ??

2. I want to override the popup menu of the navigator, by removing few of the exist actions and add new one, also in the "New" entry.
    How do I do that ???

Many thanks,
Asaf.

Back to the top