Re: [eclipse-dev] Go for I20030604 from PDE

Wassim.

|         |           Konrad            |
|         |           Kolosowski/Toronto|
|         |           /IBM@IBMCA        |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           06/05/2003 01:21  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] Go for I20030604 from Help                                                                     |

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      Sonia

                      Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      M@IBMCA                   cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
eclipse 3.0 M1 status
                      eclipse-dev-admin@

                      eclipse.org

                      06/05/2003 11:35

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      eclipse-dev

Teams,

please take build I20030604 (200306042359) and send in your "go" or "no go"
on whether it is stable and good to promote to eclipse 3.0 M1.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030604-200306042359/index.php

Thanks,

Sonia