Re: [eclipse-dev] WHERE I CAN GET LOMBOZ PLUGIN

Am Montag, 2. Juni 2003 10:25 schrieb dany elmassih:

> HELLO, I WANT TO USE LOMBOZ PLUGIN SO I CAN USE
> ECLIPSE FOR JSP DEVELOPMENT.

You have a problem with your shift key - you should visit a pc shop near
you and let repair ist.

> FROM WHERE I CAN GET LOMBOZ AND HOW TO INSTALL IT.

Use this:

> Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo is not only a webmailer, it is a search engine, too. Searching for
"eclipse plugins" you find this site:

    http://eclipse-plugins.2y.net/eclipse/index.jsp

It is a catalog of eclipse plugins. And yes, there is something about
Lomboz, how to get it and how to install it...

Bye
Marcus

Back to the top