[eclipse-dev] NPE during compile on IBM-SR2 JIT

Released new JDT/Core contribution for this JIT bug workaround.

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 03/27/2003 04:19 PM -----

                      Philippe P Mulet
                                               To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      03/27/2003 12:55         cc:
                      PM                       From:     Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM@IBMFR
                                               Subject:  NPE during compile on IBM-SR2 JIT

We think we have isolated the source code which is causing grief to the JIT
of IBM JRE SR2, and we have a workaround for it.
Also see bug 35731. The source code change is cosmetical, and the test case
reproduced it all the time without the fix, and now works smoothly.

Given we ship on SR2, this feels like a stop ship issue...

Back to the top