Re: [eclipse-dev] Automated tests are being re-run

Test results for build I20030316 are now posted:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030316-200303162359/index.php

There were failures/errors in the following:

org.eclipse.core.tests
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring
org.eclipse.releng.tests

Sonia

Dean Roberts/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/17/2003 09:22 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Automated tests are being re-run

The automated tests over the weekend failed due to hardware problems with one of the test machines.

The problems are fixed and we are re-running the tests.  We will post the test results as soon as they are available.

...Dean...

Back to the top