[eclipse-dev] Build I20030221 - rebuild ready

We have updated the core.map file with our build submission for the
re-build.
The new code fixes the bug referenced below.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 02/21/2003 03:54 PM -----

                      DJ
                      Houghton/Ottawa/IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      M@IBMCA                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] DO NOT USE Build I20030221 (Timestamp:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         200302211205)
                      eclipse.org

                      02/21/2003 02:10
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Please do not use this build. (Build I20030221 (Timestamp:  200302211205))
There is potential for workspace corruption.
We will submit a patch for a re-build asap.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
See bug 32506 for details.