[eclipse-dev] The bugzilla voting feature has been turned on for Platform, JDT and PDE defects

The eclipse project team has recently enabled the bugzilla voting feature
for Platform,
JDT and PDE defects. This is an opportunity for you to raise the profile
of defects that
you care about.  As we continue to develop the eclipse platform we will
use this additional
source of information to gauge what we as a community would like to see
addressed. The
fact  that a defect has many votes does not  guarantee that it will be
fixed.   As always: providing
a patch is the most significant vote for a defect you can make.

This is an experiment: if this works well, we will continue to use the
feature; if it doesn't, we will drop it.

Back to the top