Re: [eclipse-dev] a simple query

Arvind

This forum is intended for the eclipse ui developers or people who wish to
keep abreast of what we are doing - you will find that you get much better
response to questions using the eclipse newsgroup.

But to answer your question - yes - clicking or double clicking (depending
on your open mode see Window->Preferences->Workbench) will open any file.

Tod Creasey
Eclipse Team

"Arvind Chaudhary" <achaudhary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx