Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030218 (Timestamp: 200302181130):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

We had this issue in the past.

The way we fixed it was to either use always the same line delimiter
whatever the platform is or replace the string comparison by a comparison
which splits each string on the line delimiters and compare these
substrings that need to be equal. See the sources of the
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.dom.ConverterTestSetup class or the
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model.AbstractJavaModelTests class. For the
model tests, we always put '\n' as the expected line delimiter. For the dom
test, I compare the substrings, because the source are retrieved from the
disk and might be converted by CVS to keep a consistent line delimiter with
the current platform.

Hope this help,

Olivier

Back to the top