Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030218 (Timestamp: 200302181130):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

I have to second this. We ran all the tests just before submitting the
code. Can you comment on Adam's question? Checking out test files on one OS
and run the tests with those checked out files on another OS might fail due
to line delimiter differences.

Dani

             "Adam Kiezun"
             <adam.kiezun@gmx.
             net>                                                       To
             Sent by:
             eclipse-dev-admin         <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

             18.02.03 20:39

             eclipse-dev@eclip         Re: [eclipse-dev]
                  se.org               [eclipse-build]Build I20030218
                                       (Timestamp:
                                       200302181130):Automated JUnit
                                       Testing complete.  Test
                                       failures/errors occurred.

> org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring_win32

we cannot reproduce these failures here
is there anything special in your setup (e.g. checking out the files on
linux
and running tests on windows) ?

a.