Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE laucnhing in latest integration build (I20030122)

Michael,

did you see any exception in the .log? I can not use I20030122 because I
end up with StackOverflow exceptions.

Dani

             Michael_Valenta@c
             a.ibm.com
             eclipse-dev-admin         eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             23.01.2003 16:00          Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE
                                       laucnhing in latest integration
                                       build (I20030122)
             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

It seems that the problem is related to how I set up my workspace and not
I20030122 in general. Reverting to a previous build known to be good did
not fix the problem which indicates to me that it is probably the workspace
itself.

Sorry for the noise

   Michael
   Valenta/Ottawa/IBM@IBM         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   CA                             cc:
   Sent by:                       Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Problem
   eclipse-dev-admin@ecli with PDE laucnhing in latest integration build
   pse.org                (I20030122)

   01/23/2003 09:52 AM
   Please respond to
   eclipse-dev

In the latest integration build, I can't seem to get the PDU launcher to
use the code in my workspace (i.e. the dugger shows the code in the
workspace but the evaluation results match the previous code). I was
wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I did use a slightly
different approach to set up my workspace so it is possible that I've
stumbled on to a bug somewhere.

Michael

Back to the top