Re: [eclipse-dev] ZRH broke build input - fixed and rebuild started

Yes, I can even see it in my previous e-mail now :-(

Sorry about that,
Dani

|         |           Dean_Roberts@xxxxx|
|         |           m.com             |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           07.01.2003 16:37  |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |        To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                |
  |        cc:                                                                                                             |
  |        Subject: [eclipse-dev] ZRH broke build input - fixed and rebuild started                                        |

ZRH had a typo in their build input for the doc.map file.  I have fixed the
error and a rebuild has started.

...Dean...

Back to the top