	From: celek@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:celek@xxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Fri 12/20/2002 4:03 PM
	To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: RE: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Project 2.2 Draft Plan posted

	Ed,
	I see the following item in the list: Allow plug-in deactivation. Not sure
	how far we can go

	Matt,
	Can you point us to some short-concise JMX doc about loading/unloading ?
	I want to know how far the Update Manager can reuse some of the techniques

	Christophe Elek
	Eclipse Platform - IBM Toronto Lab.
	(905) 413-3467

	Friday, December 20, 2002 4:09 PM