RE: [eclipse-dev] Plugin Development Jars?

can you please remove me from your mailing list

thanks you

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc Boorshtein
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 10:32 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Plugin Development Jars?

Hello,

I hope this is the right list.  I am trying to write a plugin for
eclipse, but I can't seem to get the correct jars as part of the
project.  I have a class inherit org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard, but
eclipse keeps telling me it can't find it.  I loaded the example readme
tool but it had no problems and no extra jars.  I'm really confused and
any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

--
Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein@xxxxxxxxx>