[eclipse-dev] I20021218 (13:04) "Almost M4"

The I20021218 (13:04) build passed all automated tests and all teams except JDT-UI have signed off on it as stable for M4.

It is very late at night for the JDT-UI people so I am not sure exactly when they will be able to declare M4 good from their perspective.

However, they will post a note to this list when they are satisfied with their testing.

I expect this build will be promoted to a Stable M4 build tomorrow morning.

...Dean...

Back to the top