Re: [eclipse-dev] [ANN] Eclipse Innovation Grant results

Is there some further information on the criteria for selection (like
who the decision team was and their general thoughts) -- all the CMU
proposals seem to have gone into a black hole?  Is some further feedback
planned to be given at some point?

Tim Halloran
Carnegie Mellon University