[eclipse-dev] Integration build OK for test pass tomorrow

I20021216 - 14:39 http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20021216-200212161439/index.php is the build we will use for testing tomorrow.

This build is still showing jdtdebug test failures which the jdtdebug team can not reproduce but, apparently we can <grin>.

RelEng will work with debug tomorrow to see if we can get to the bottom of this, but these efforts should not prevent the general testing of this drop.  The hope is that Tuesday testing and fixing will result in a final build Wednesday which we can declare M4.

...Dean...

Back to the top