Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration builds

There has been no rebuild since we have received no word from the JDT/UI team that they are ready for a rebuild.

...Dean...

Olivier Thomann/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/12/2002 02:28 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Integration builds

Hi,

I send this message, because I wonder why no new integration builds have
been done since 1210. The last build was not completely green due to a
problem in JDT/UI tests setup.
I remember a message called "Changes in Eclipse build strategy" sent at the
end of October that explained the strategy to get a integration build with
all tests passed.

This is an extract from this message: "In short every Tuesday the
integration builds will be run until ALL automated tests pass. ".

Then why we didn't apply this for the last integration build?

We have no proof that the JDT/UI setup is not hiding something more
serious. As long as there is no rebuild, we don't know.

Olivier