Re: [eclipse-dev] Classloading enhancements

Only plug-ins with their plugin.xml changed will take advantage of this
feature.
In your case this would be only org.eclipse.jdt.ui. (and core resources
since this should be changed in the build)

                  dj

                      "Adam Kiezun"
                      <adam.kiezun@gmx.n        To:       <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      et>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] Classloading enhancements
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      12/11/2002 04:01
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

> This is a super cool feature!  Do you have any metrics on the performance
> improvement?  I suspect it is rather large.

i'm sure i did something wrong but when i tried it today with 20021210 and
the
reference 'bigworkspace' i saw 18 second startups with or without the
prefix
optimalization.
(i tried changing it in only 1 plugin - jdt.ui)

a.