Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build] I20021204

This was a problem with the new keybinding stuff - it is fixed in HEAD and
therefore the nightly build. It is just an annoyance though - it is not a
symptom of something serious so don't worry about refreshing if you don't
want to.

Tod

                      "Claude Knaus"
                      <Claude_Knaus@oti.         To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build] I20021204
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      12/05/2002 04:52
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

20021204 on linux-motif and -gtk prints out many lines with

301989888
301989888

to the console on startup. It's the hex value 0x12000000.
If eclipse is trying to tell me something, I don't know what it is :).
I didn't file a PR since I didn't know which component could be
responsible.

-- Claude

Back to the top