Re: [eclipse-dev] Posted eclipse build schedule and eclipse build scoreboard

A suggestion I have is to group builds to show which uber-build they're part
of. For example, it would be useful to see that it took us three tries this
week to get an integration build. Just putting a table around the builds in
question (maybe labelled by week?) should be good enough.

Thanks,
- Jared

On Thursday 28 November 2002 11:14 am, Dean Roberts wrote:
> This is not a rating.  This is just the rebuild number the bug appeared
> in.    I will try to make this more obvious.
>
> Hmm.  However, ratings ... there's an idea.  :-)
>

> "Claude Knaus" <Claude_Knaus@xxxxxxx>
> Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 11/28/2002 11:53 AM
> Please respond to eclipse-dev
>

>         To:     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Posted eclipse build schedule and
> eclipse build scoreboard
>

> How are the ratings computed? Why does jdt.ui get '3'? :)
>
> -- Claude
>

> "Dean Roberts" <Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx>
> Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 28.11.2002 17:27
> Please respond to eclipse-dev
>
>         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>         cc:
>         Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Posted eclipse build schedule and
> eclipse build scoreboard
>

> Hi folks,
>
> I posted a couple of interesting build related links to eclipse.org. There
> is now a build schedule showing upcoming builds and a build scoreboard
> showing how good (or bad) we are at producing "good" builds that pass the
> automated tests.
>
> The links can be found here:
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-hom
>e/main.html
>
> I also took the liberty of adding this link to the download page.
>
> ...Dean...

Back to the top