[eclipse-dev] Strange Problem with Nightly Build automated tests

As you may have noticed the Nightly build automated tests are still "Pending".

The debug tests have hung the Windows test machine in the following way:

        1) The Debugger is open on an EvalNestedTypes Test
        2) There are more than 30 javaw.exe processes alive on the machine.
        3) The CPU is maxed
        4) The mouse is not responding although the keyboard is.
        5) There where none of our friend the javaw execution error dialogs.

I hope this provides some insight.

Let me know if we can provide any more information or help.

...Dean...

Back to the top